When your mouse starts to act up whether it is because fo the battery issue or it is completely broken. You need to have something in handy to get things done without a mouse for that situation. Well, even if you don’t have another mouse lying around somewhere in your house, you have your Android smartphone.
You only need the Android smartphone to use it as a trackpad for your Mac and get work done. This is a really easy trick that lets you use the Android phone as a mouse pad for your Mac PC. We are going to use the app called Remote mouse which lets you use your phone as a mouse.
This app is easy to set up and use but if you need help, here is a simple and step by step guide to help you through the process.
Steps to Use Android Phone as a Mouse on Mac PC
- Download the Remote Mouse app on your Android smartphone.
- On your Mac, go to App Store and search for the Remote Mouse app and install it.
- Open the app on both your phone and your Mac to sync them together.
- Once Synced, you can use the phone as a trackpad and even a keyboard to use your PC remotely.
- There is a remote mode too which lets you customize the multimedia controls on your pc from your phone.
- You can unlock more features by paying the developers.
This is how you can use your Android phone as a mouse or a wireless remote for your Mac PC. For more Mac or Android tips and tricks, you can join us on our social media pages for the latest updates.