Read on for a quick tutorial on screenshotting using a Motorola smartphone.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to take a screenshot on Motorola
1. On your Motorola smartphone, open up the app, image, or content you wish to screenshot.
2. Touch the power button with one of your fingers, but don’t press down yet. Touch the lower volume button with a different finger.
3. Press down on the power button and the lower volume button at the same time to take the screenshot.
If you successfully took the screenshot, you’ll hear a small click (if you have your volume on) and see a brief flash on your smartphone’s screen.
How to view a screenshot on Motorola
After you’ve taken a screenshot, it will be saved in one of your Motorola smartphone’s image folders. You can view the screenshot from there.
1. Open your Motorola smartphone’s camera app.
2. Open the camera’s photo gallery.
3. If you don’t see a thumbnail for the screenshot right away, look for a folder titled “Screenshots.” Where the screenshots are saved may vary from smartphone to smartphone.
After you’ve located the screenshot, you can view it by tapping on it. You can also send it to other smartphone users through the messaging app of your choice, so long as the app in question supports image sharing between devices.
Insider Inc. receives a commission when you buy through our links.