Apple released the Animoji with the release of the iPhone X which got popular really quickly. Also, because Apple started it and almost every smartphone brand tried to copy it but failed. There were no apps before which can give the same experience as Animojis but now we have an app that can give you a somewhat similar experience.
How to get Animoji on Android Smartphone
- Download and install the Supermoji app from Google Play store on your Android smartphone for free.
- Launch the Supermoji app from the app drawer and give it all the permissions it needs.
- Now, tap the magnifying glass icon on the bottom right to select an emoji.
- Once you select the emoji, it will download the necessary files for that emoji to work properly.
- Now, tap and hold the record button and say your message and the emoji will mirror those actions and your message will get recorded.
- Once the video has been recorded, you will see a share button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also save this video os a screenshot using the save button at the bottom of the page.
For the best results of the emoji tracking your face, make sure to use it in a well-lit environment.
Also, check How to Make Your Own Emojis on Gboard
This is how you can make Animoji from your Android smartphone using a free app. For more tips and tricks, make sure to follow us on social media.
The post How to Get iPhone’s Animoji on Any Android Smartphone appeared first on Gadgets To Use.